Privacy and Policy
iProtocol Network Privacy and Policies...
Iprotocol Network is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out of the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.iprotocol.network you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Collection and use of personal information:
iProtocol Network collects personal information that you voluntarily provide on this website, which includes your name, address, e-mail address, country including other contact information.
iProtocol Network collects personal information when you register to receive more information about certain Iprotocol Network services or products Iprotocol Network uses this information to communicate with you and to provide you with your requested information.
From time to time Iprotocol Network may request for additional personal information from you, such as information validating your address or other available personal information like passport, driving license, national ID card, photograph etc. This is to help Iprotocol Network maintain the accuracy of the information it collects and to help Iprotocol Network provide a better service.
With regards to each of your visits to our site will automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-over’s), methods used to browse away from the page, [OTHER] and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Iprotocol Network may collect usage information from visits to the website to help provide better customer service. Iprotocol Network may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help provide better customer service.
Iprotocol Network will collect such information through the use of various technologies, including “cookies”.
The cookie may then be stored on your computer as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer but not you. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
You also can set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, some pages may not work properly and you do this at your own risk.
Disclosure of personal information:
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- Cross-reference or credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your politically-exposed status and/or credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- Iprotocol Network may disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with the law or in response to a court order, government request, or other legal process.
- To protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Iprotocol Network or others.
- To enforce any contract with you or our Subscriber who you represent, or any terms of service on this website.
- To provide you with the services or products requested by you (including allowing a purchaser of a Iporotocl Network division, or Iporotocol Network as a whole, to continue to serve you), and to perform other activities related to such services and products, including billing and collection.
- To provide you with information from Iprotocol Network.
- To operate Iprotocol Network systems properly.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.