Terms and Condition
iProtocol Network Terms and Condition...
- www.iProtocol.network is the only official website of iProtocol Network. All investors and supporters of iProtocol Network can sign up their own official accounts through this website.
- This website is not open to member from ICO prohibition countries like USA, Iran, North Korea. Prohibited countries may subject to update.
- As a signed-up member, you should ensure that you are the legal owner of the account. At the same time, all of your trading should not infringe the rights of any third party or break the law.
- Within the scope permitted by law, this website will not responsible for the member’s loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business and data loss, unless the loss is caused due to this web site in violation of the terms of service.
- This website will not responsible for any loss caused by network failure, network interruption or network latency, and any other not normal visit.
- The links to other web site provided by a third party in our website is only used to providing information, iProtocol are not responsible for the content of those web site, or responsible for the loss caused by using its content through any user.
- If there is a fraud or other illegal ACTS, this website will provide all the necessary user information to the relevant regulatory authorities. When regulators want to investigate fraud or other illegal ACTS, the user account may be frozen.
- Bonus hunters are unacceptable in this website. If there are any acts of abnormal bonus getting, this website will block up the member account without any compensation and will not responsible for the members loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business and data.
iProtocol Network and members, intending to be legally bound, and in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, agree as follows:
- It is deemed that the members and iProtocol Network have reached the full agreement of "membership agreement" when members click the "register now" button of iProtocol Network official website registration page and complete the registration process to obtain iProtocol Network website account and password.
- iProtocol Network and its members have carefully read all the terms of this agreement, to know, understand and accept this agreement and the foregoing terms of service. The content of this agreement includes the text of this agreement and various rules, statements and instructions that have been published or may be published in the official website of iProtocol Network. All rules, statements and instructions shall be an integral part of this agreement and shall have the same legal effect as the text of this agreement.
- This agreement does not involve any legal relations or legal disputes arising from the transaction between members of the iProtocol Network and other members.
- “iProtocol Network”: Domain name is www.iProtocol.network is the only legal owner of the iProtocol Network.
- “Members”: Members who sign up through the official website of iProtocol Network, accept and agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, as well as the terms and conditions published or updated by the official website of iProtocol Network from time to time.
- “Membership Sign Up”: Membership sign up refers to the process in which members log on the official website of iProtocol Network, fill in relevant information as required, confirm and agree to perform relevant membership agreements.
Membership Sign Up
- Sign Up Qualification
Member’s promises: Members with full capacity for civil rights and capacity. Or members not have full capacity for civil rights and capacity, but when members click agree to sign up button, this website will deem this action to be approved by members’ legal agent and sign up by his/her legal agent to use this website.
- Sign Up Purpose
Member’s promises: Membership sign up is not conducted for the purpose of violating laws and regulations or undermining the operation of iProtocol Network official website.
- Sign Up Process
- Members agree to provide effective information such as name ,E-mail for subscription ,country and setting website account and password according to the requirement of website membership sign up page. Members shall ensure the authenticity, integrity and accuracy of all information provided.
- The member who provide the information legally, completely and effectively, have the right to obtain iProtocol Network website account and password and log on the iProtocol Network official website.
- It is deemed that the members sign up success when obtained the website account and password. Meanwhile, it means members agree to receive emails and messages related to the management and operation of the official website of iProtocol Network.
This website provides members with platform services for investing in or supporting iProtocol Network
- Service Content
- Members have the right to browse information related to iProtocol Network on this website.
- Members have the right to check the information under the membership account of this website and have the right to use the functions provided by the official website of iProtocol Network for operation.
- Members have the right to participate in the website activities organized by the official website in accordance with the activity rules published by the official website of iProtocol Network
- Other services iProtocol Network official website promises for its members.
- Service Regulation
Members promise to abide by the following service rules of iProtocol Network official website:
- Members shall abide by laws, regulations, normative documents and policy requirements to ensure the legitimacy of the iProtocol Network account. It is not allowed to engage in illegal or other activities on this website or use this website to harm the iProtocol Network official website or the rights and interests of third parties.
Such as sending information that violates laws, regulations, public order, good customs and infringes upon the rights and interests of others, sending pyramid selling materials or other harmful information or comments, using or forging the email header information of the iProtocol Network official website without the authorization of iProtocol Network.
- Members shall abide by laws and regulations and shall properly use and keep accounts and passwords on the iProtocol Network official website, and ensure the security of binding mobile phone number, email and related authentication code.
Members shall be fully responsible for any operation and consequences of using their iProtocol Network official accounts and passwords, mobile phones and email verification codes.
Members shall immediately and effectively inform iProtocol Network and require iProtocol Network freeze the account when members found iProtocol Network website account, password and verification code used by the third party without being authorized or existing other account security problems.
iProtocol Network has the right to take action on the urgent requests of its members within a reasonable time, but iProtocol Network will not take any responsibility for the losses of members before taking action.
Members shall not give the official account of iProtocol Network to others by gift, loan, lease, transfer or other means without the consent of iProtocol Network
- Members shall abide by the membership agreements and other service terms and operating rules published and updated by the iProtocol Network official website from time to time.
Members’ Rights and Obligations
- Members have the right to accept the rules of the iProtocol Network official website in accordance with this agreement.
- Members have the right to terminate the use of iProtocol Network official website at any time.
- Members have the right to withdraw the balance on the iProtocol Network official website, but they need to pay the corresponding withdrawal fee to iProtocol Network.
- Members should responsible for the authenticity, validity and security of the personal data provided during sign up on the iProtocol Network official website.
- When conducting transactions on the iProtocol Network official website, members shall not maliciously interfere with the normal operation of iProtocol Network transactions or disrupt the transaction order.
- Members shall not interfere with the normal operation of the iProtocol Network official website by any technical means or other means or interfere with other members' use of the iProtocol Network official website.
- Members shall not maliciously denigrate the commercial reputation of iProtocol Network official website by fabricating facts.
Members promise to abide by the following regulations of iProtocol Network official website when using iProtocol Network official website.
- Browse Transaction Information
Members should carefully read all the contents contained in the transaction information when members browse the trading information on the iProtocol Network official website, including but not limited to iProtocol Network price, transaction fee and withdrawal address.
Members should fully accept all information contained in the transaction information before clicking the button for transaction.
- Check Transaction Details
Members can check the corresponding transaction records through the transaction details on the official website and confirm their transaction details.
- Cancel/Modify Transaction Information
Members have the right to cancel or modify the transaction information at any time before the deal is reached.
iProtocol Network's Rights and Obligations
- If the member does not have sign up qualification as agreed in this agreement, iProtocol Network has the right to refuse the sign up of members and cancel the iProtocol Network official website account of signed up members.
iProtocol Network have the right to claim compensation from the aforementioned members or their legal representatives for losses incurred thereby.
Meanwhile, iProtocol Network reserves the right to decide whether to accept membership sign up under any other circumstances.
- iProtocol Network finds that the account user is not the initial registrant of the account and has the right to suspend the account.
- When iProtocol Network confirms that the information provided by members is wrong, false, invalid or incomplete through technical testing, manual sampling inspection and other detection methods, iProtocol Network has the right to inform members to correct, update or suspend or terminate the service related to iProtocol Network.
- iProtocol Network reserves the right to correct any information displayed on the official website if any obvious error is found.
- iProtocol Network reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the content of its official website at any time. iProtocol Network official website shall not inform members in advance of the right to modify or terminate the service.
When iProtocol Network terminates one or more services of the official website, the termination will take effect from the day when the official website publishes the notice of termination on the website.
- iProtocol Network shall adopt necessary technical measures and management measures to ensure the normal operation of the official website and provide necessary and reliable transaction environment and transaction services.
- iProtocol Network has the right to keep members registration information and all the transaction information during the iProtocol Network official website service period during and after the performance of this agreement ,but not to use these information illegally.
Within the scope permitted by law, no matter under what circumstances, this website will not responsible for the member’s loss caused by network equipment maintenance, network connection failure, computer, communications or other system failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrection, productivity or insufficient productive resources, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, government behavior, force majeure or other third party non action service or delay.
- The rights of all the intellectual property of iProtocol Network official website including but not limited to site logo, database, web design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sound and the combination of software compilation, relevant source code and software (including small applications and scripts) are owned by iProtocol Network official website.
Members shall not copy, change, send or use any of the aforesaid materials or contents for commercial purposes.
- Members shall not illegally use or dispose of the intellectual property rights of the iProtocol Network official website or others in the process of using the official website.
Members shall not publish or authorize other websites (and media) to use the information already published on the iProtocol Network official website in any form.
Change and Termination of This Agreement
- Change of this agreement
iProtocol Network has the right to change the content of this agreement or other service terms and operating rules published by the official website at any time.
This change will be announced in a prominent position on the official website and shall come into force upon publication of the notice.
It is deemed that the members to be agreed to the content changes if members continue to use iProtocol Network website services.
If members do not agree with the changed content, the members have the right to cancel the iProtocol Network official account and stop using the iProtocol Network official website.
- Termination of This Agreement
- iProtocol Network has the right to cancel the account of its members on the official website in accordance with this agreement, and this agreement terminated on the date of the account cancellation.
- iProtocol Network has the right to terminate all services of its official website in accordance with this agreement, which shall be terminated on the day when all services of its official website are terminated.
- After the termination of this agreement, members shall not be entitled to request iProtocol Network to continue to provide any service or fulfill any other obligations.
Including but not limited to requiring the official website to keep or disclose to members any information in its original account on the official website or forward to members or third parties any information they have not read or sent.
- The termination of this agreement shall not affect the non-breaching party to hold the breaching party liable for breach of agreement.
AML (Anti-money Laundering)
- iProtocol Network abides by and implements international anti-money laundering laws. Implements membership identification, member’s identity material and transaction record keeping system and reporting large and suspicious transactions system.
- When members sign up and loss reporting transaction password should provide and upload identity document. iProtocol Network should recognizes and compares identity document information provided by members.
iProtocol Network has the right to refuse to sign up or cancel members’ sign-up accounts when iProtocol Network has reasonable reasons to suspect members sign up with a false identity.
- iProtocol Network refers to the regulations of the management measures for large-scale transactions and suspicious transaction reports of financial institutions, keeps records of large transactions and transactions suspected of money laundering.iProtocol Network shall provide records of large transactions and suspicious transactions to regulators when required.
- iProtocol Network maintains membership information as well as large transaction and suspicious transaction records on its official website, to assist and cooperate with judicial organs and administrative law enforcement agencies in combating money laundering in accordance with the law, assist judicial organs, customs and taxation departments to inquire, freeze and detain members’ deposits in accordance with laws and regulations.
Responsibility for Breach of Contract
- iProtocol Network or its members violates the agreement of this agreement, and the defaulting party shall be liable for breach of contract to the non-defaulting party.
- iProtocol Network has the right to ask the members to compensate for the losses of the iProtocol Network if the information provided by the members is not true, incomplete or inaccurate and causing losses to iProtocol Network.
- If the member violates laws, regulations or this agreement and engaged in illegal activities on this website or use this website to engaged in illegal activities, iProtocol Network reserves the right to immediately terminate iProtocol Network services, cancel the iProtocol Network account and ask for compensation caused by the illegal activities.
- If members interfere with the operation of this official website by technical means or interfere with other member’s use of the official website of iProtocol Network, iProtocol Network has the right to cancel members account immediately and ask for compensation to iProtocol Network official website.
- If members maliciously denigrate the reputation of iProtocol Network official website by fabricating facts, iProtocol Network has the right to ask members to apologize publicly to iProtocol Network official website and ask for compensation for the losses caused by the maliciously denigrate and terminate to provide services for members.
- Disputes arising from the performance of this agreement between members and the iProtocol Network official website shall be settled through friendly consultation.
The Entry into Force and Interpretation of the Agreement
This agreement shall come into force when members click to approval sign up page of iProtocol Network official website and complete the sign-up procedures and obtain the account number and password of iProtocol Network official website, this agreement binding on this official website and members of iProtocol Network.
In particular, but not exhaustive, you understand the inherent risks listed below:
Risk of software weakness: you understand and accept that the Underlying software application and software platform (i.e. the Ethereum blockchain) is still in an early development stage and unproven that there will be no warranty that the process for creating IPN tokens will be uninterrupted or error free and there is an inherent risk that the software could contain weakness, vulnerabilities or bugs causing, inter alia, the complete loss of ETH and/or the IPN tokens.
Regulatory risk: you understand and accept that the blockchain technology allows new forms of interaction and that it is possible that certain jurisdictions will apply existing regulations on, or introduce new regulations addressing, blockchain technology based applications, which may be contrary to the current setup of the iProtocol Network platform and which may, inter alia, result in substantial modifications of the iProtocol Network platform, including its termination and the loss of IPN tokens for you.
Risk associated with other applications: you understand and accept that the iProtocol Network platform and products may give rise to other, alternative projects, promoted by unaffiliated third parties, under which iProtocol Network will have no intrinsic value.
Risk of loss of private key: your IPN tokens are held by using and Ethereum wallet with a combination of your account information (address), private key and password until iProtocol goes with its own smart contract. The private key is encrypted with a password. You understand and accept that in the event your private key file or password respectively is lost or stolen, the IPN tokens associated with your account (address) or password will be unrecoverable and will be permanently lost.
Risk of theft: you understand and accept that the underlying software application and software platform (i.e. the Ethereum blockchain) may be exposed to attacks by hackers or other individuals that could result in theft or loss of IPN tokens or ETH, impacting the ability to develop the iProtocol Network platform.
Risk of Ethereum mining attacks: you understand and accept that, as with other cryptocurrencies, the blockchain used for the IPN tokens is susceptible to mining attacks, including but not limited to double spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, “selfish-mining” attacks and race condition attacks.